Affinity and Special Interest Groups
The Alumnae Association strives to help alumnae connect to Smith and to each other in ways that address special interests and common bonds. The Affinity and Special Interest Program offers opportunities for alumnae of shared interest to establish online and in-person communities.
"The work of affinity and special interest groups promotes the very core of our mission to encourage and embrace diversity within our community. It is inspiring to see alumnae continue to connect on meaningful levels beyond the traditional class and club structure, whether that connection is based on personal identity, professional achievements, or common interests."
- Carol Christ
- Connect with groups
- Volunteer for affinity or special interest groups
- Serve as a speaker on a panel
- Plan and host a social networking event
- Attend an event in your area
- Share your Smith story with a prospective student
- Maintain a group social media site
- Mentor a student
- Attend a tea for prospective students
Ileana Jimenez ’97, Chair
Suzanne Masri ’85