Affinity, Club, and Group Resources
VOLUNTEER TOOLS AND RESOURCES
Training Calls and Webinars
- Best practices from Smith Clubs and Groups
Governance and Leadership
- Discussion group for club leaders
- Leadership transition check list. A check list for incoming and outgoing club leader.
- Board of officers role, appointments
- Diversity tool box for clubs and groups
Affinity and special interest groups guidelines
Treasury and Records
- Treasurer's role
- Financial records, bank account, dues
- Tax exemption FAQ's
- Smith annual financial report
- The College Archives collects materials from clubs
- Broadcast e-mail, social networking site, Website
- Building an effective e-communications program
- Book group, faculty speaker program, scholarship fundraiser, care packages, and more.
Annual and Financial Reports
- Affinity and Special Interest Committee (ASIC)
Members of ASIC provide oversight, support, and guidance for the affinity and special interest program. List of ASIC committee members.
- Help from Smith