- Register for meals when you complete your online registration form.
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free alternatives, as well as special dietary needs, will be addressed on an individual basis and can be indicated as part of the Reunion registration process.
- Meals for children 12 and under are available for $10 per meal.
- Register by the April 26 deadline to be guaranteed a place at meals. Meal reservations will be accepted after April 26 on a space- and meal-available basis only.
- A late fee of $10 per meal will apply after the registration deadline.
Dinner prices include salad, entrée, dessert with coffee or tea, and wine during dinner (Friday and Saturday only), as well as required Massachusetts meal tax.
Thursday dinner: $36-$54
Friday lunch: $17
Friday Class dinner: $35-$55
Saturday lunch: $13
Saturday Class dinner: $35-$55
Sunday brunch: $20
Refer to your Class Reunion Registration form for your class meal selection.
Friday and Saturday Social Hour: Your Class Reunion Chairs selected either a cash bar or an open bar during your class social hours. Please refer to your registration form.
Class and college registration fees are nonrefundable, and meal fees are nonrefundable after April 26. Requests for refunds of housing payments must be made in writing and received or postmarked no later than April 29. All refund requests will be reviewed and processed following the completion of Reunion II weekend (May 28). Please allow up to four weeks for receipt of your refund.