Download the full trip brochure
- Dine on Icelandic specialties, including a traditional lobster feast, delicious seafood, highland lamb and unusual varieties of game
- On your free day, choose between taking a snowmobile safari to the top of a glacier, riding an Icelandic pony or seeking out puffins and whales
- Tour Bessastadir, the official estate of Iceland’s president
- Before flying home bathe in the Blue Lagoon, an azure pool of mineral-rich warm water amid a lava field
Smith Faculty SpeakerCraig Davis, Ph.D., professor of English Language and Literature
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 6 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $2,360 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $390 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Discover Europe Ltd.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Boston or New York
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.