Download the full trip brochure
- Visit the legendary region of Connemara and the turreted castle at Kylemore Abbey
- Enjoy dinner in Killarney at a family-run bed-and-breakfast
- Travel by boat to Muckross House, a 19th-century manor housing the Kerry Folklife Centre
- Stay overnight in a former castle
Smith Faculty SpeakerJefferson Hunter, Helen and Laura Shedd Professor Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of English Language & Literature
- Duration: 13 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $4,492 per person, based on double occupancy, including air from New York or Boston
- Single Supplement: $795 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.