Download the full trip brochure
- Meet members of the nomadic Maasai community and hear folktales from an elder
- Enjoy an exclusive night game drive and guided bush walks
- Learn from a local historian and storyteller from the Iraqw tribe
- Visit artists-in-residence
Smith Faculty SpeakerSteven Williams, Gates Professor of Biology
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 13 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active.
- Cost: $6,990 per person, based on double occupancy; *Please note: Tanzania Government VAT (Value Added Tax) was imposed after time of press. Tour price has increased by $265 per person.*
- Single Supplement: $700 per person
- Deposit: $700 per person, payable to Thomson Safaris
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.