Alumnae and guests will be housed with their reuning classmates in multiple houses assigned to the class. Housing will be located in or near class headquarters, which is the main gathering place for alumnae.
- Housing is reserved by the bed, not by the room.
- Depending on availability of rooms, some double rooms (2 single beds) may have to be assigned to accommodate all alumnae registering for housing.
- The housing fee is $150 per bed. The package rate includes Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, with continental breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings. This fee cannot be pro-rated on a per-night basis.
- Room assignments will be issued when you check in.
- Alumnae will be grouped by class year whenever possible.
- Please do not bring valuables, because you will not receive a key to your room.
- Children may stay in a parent’s room at no extra charge; however, sleeping bags, porta-cribs and linens should be brought from home.
Guests are accommodated in the student residences whenever possible.
- There are no special housing or restroom arrangements for male guests or children.
- Smoking is prohibited and pets are not allowed in campus buildings (with the exception of certified service animals).
- Refrigerators are available in house kitchenettes only.
- Single beds (some double rooms with two single beds are available and used for families and/or couples)
- Two to four flights of stairs
- Rooms that may be warm or cool, depending on unpredictable New England weather in May
- Community bathrooms
- Noise (depending upon other residents in the house)
- Some have elevators (Chase/Duckett, Comstock, Cutter/Ziskind, King/Scales, Lamont, Northrop/Gillett, and Wilder Houses)
- Bedding (sheet, blanket, pillow, pillowcase)
- Air conditioning (except Cutter/Ziskind) or fans
- Private bathrooms
- Bedside reading lamps
- Quilts (extra blankets are available)
Throughout Commencement and Reunion Weekend, every effort will be made to accommodate guests and alumnae with disabilities.
Events that are open to the public are regularly scheduled in wheelchair accessible locations to the greatest extent possible.
If you wish to attend a specific event and want to confirm accessibility or make a request for specific accommodations, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations or contact the Office of Disability Services.
Discounts: AASC Lifetime Member Discount
Fully paid lifetime members of the AASC in reuning classes earlier than 1996 are entitled to a $25 discount on on-campus housing. This discount cannot be applied to the class or college registration fees, or meal fees. If applicable, this discount will automatically be deducted from your online registration.