- Register for meals when you complete your online registration form.
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free alternatives, as well as special dietary needs, will be addressed on an individual basis and can be indicated as part of the Reunion registration process.
- Meals for children 12 and under are available for $11 per meal.
- A late fee of $10 per person, per meal will apply after the April 26 registration deadline. Meal reservations will be accepted after April 26 on a space- and meal-available basis only.
- Alumnae in the classes of 1939, 1944, 1949, and 1954, as well as their adult and child guests, receive complimentary meals.
Menus are available here.
Meal fees are nonrefundable after April 26. Requests for refund must be received via email or postmarked no later than that date. Refund requests may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Reunion Registration Assistant
Office of Alumnae Relations
33 Elm Street
Northampton, MA 01063
All refund requests will be reviewed and processed following the completion of Reunion II weekend (May 26). Please allow up to four weeks after Reunion II weekend for receipt of your refund.