Why Become a Member?
As a dues-paying member, you are eligible to participate in SCAC events, and when you participate, you will see how rewarding it is to contribute to our growth! Benefits include:
- Participation in international concert tours and domestic performance events
- Early notification and registration for events
- Networking, music appreciation, and cultural exchange
- Eligibility for tour travel-related financial assistance*
- The joy of singing with Smithies!
*Smith College alums only
Membership is open to anyone interested in supporting the mission of the SCAC. Members are not required to have participated in Smith music programs or to have attended Smith.
Starting with the 2016 international tour, paid membership dues will be required for tour registration. Those who pay membership dues prior to or at the opening of the tour registration will be eligible to register for it–your membership registration now guarantees your eligibility for the tour!
To ensure the continuity and vibrancy of the SCAC, membership dues will help defray the costs of event planning, administrative expenses, and grow the Smith College Alumnae Chorus (SCAC) Fund.
The SCAC is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Recent Graduate (Class of 2019, 2018, or 2017): no fee
Young Alum (Class of 2006–2016): $25
Individual (Class of 2005 and earlier): $50
Steps to Complete Your Membership
- Click here to complete the membership registration form.
- If you’re registering for a Young Alum or Individual membership, please submit payment for your membership dues to our secure PayPal account at the following links:
Checks made payable to “Smith College Alumnae Chorus” may also be mailed to Smith College Alumnae Chorus, P.O. Box 553, Mableton, GA 30126.
Note: in all cases, membership dues are non-refundable.