The goal of membership is to foster community, friendship, and local networks to support fellow alums in their careers and personal lives. You can learn more about the benefits of membership here, and see information on our events. Membership runs from July through June. The Club requests and relies on dues, but dues are not required for membership. Dues help to defray the cost of communications, admissions activities, programs, and events. Dues plans to fit every situation are available below.
Complete Membership Form
- Online Registration: Easily fill out the SCCW Membership Form 2020-2021 online.
- Mail or Email: Fill out the SCCW Membership Form 2020-2021 and return by either emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address below.
- Paypal: Enter the cost of your membership plan under donation amount.
- Mail Check: Write a check for the cost of your membership plan and enclose in an envelope to Smith College Club of Washington DC. Send to:
6415 Washington Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22205
To encourage participation and inclusion, we now have a few dues plans available:
- Contribute what you can – Active Member (Voting) – with waiver/partial waiver if dues present an obstacle to participation
- $ Class Year – Honorary Active Member (Voting) – alumnae, who graduated in or before 1970 or between 2010 to 2020, may choose to contribute dues corresponding to their class year, for example, $19.70 and $20.20
- $40 Regular – Active Member (Voting)
- $60 Contributing – Active Member (Voting)
- $100 Sustaining – Active Member (Voting)
- $0 – Associate Member (Non-Voting) – current students, parents, friends, and faculty/staff/volunteers of Smith College.
Please remember the Smith College Club of Washington Scholarship Fund when you make your charitable contributions! The SCCW Scholarship Fund affords area students the opportunity to attend Smith. All contributions are welcome and will make a difference.
You can also support the SCCW on Amazon Smile. Are you one of the two-thirds of Americans who shop with Amazon? If so, please make your purchases through Smile.Amazon.com (you can use either a regular or a Prime account) and designate the Smith College Club of Washington as a non-profit beneficiary. Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of your purchase prices to SCCW at no cost to you. To sign up, go to Smile.Amazon.com and then choose SCCW by searching for “Smith College” and then scroll down to “The Smith College Club of Washington.” Need help? Contact the SCCW office.