The goal of membership is to foster community, friendship and local networks to support fellow alumnae in their careers and personal lives. Your dues help to defray the cost of communications, admissions activities, programs, and events. You can learn more about the benefits of membership here.
To encourage participation and for inclusion we now have a few membership plans available depending on one’s financial status and newsletter preference:
- $100 Sustaining – electronic newsletter & hardcopy via post
- $75 Contributing – electronic newsletter & hardcopy via post
- $60 Contributing – Electronic Newsletter only
- $40-55 Regular – electronic newsletter and/or hardcopy via post
- $20-35 Associate – electronic newsletter and/or hardcopy via post, available to members of classes 1968 and before and classes 2014 to 2018
- $15 – electronic newsletter & hardcopy via post, available to current students and parents (non-voting)
- $0-TBD Regular – with waiver/partial waiver (if membership dues present an obstacle to participation)
- Free – electronic newsletter only, available to current students and parents (non-voting)
Membership runs from July through June.
- Online Registration: Easily fill out the SCCW Membership Form 2018-2019 online.
- Fill out the SCCW Dues Membership Form 2018-2019 and return by either emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address below.
2. Pay Membership Dues
- Pay through Paypal: Enter the cost of your membership plan under donation amount.
- Mail in Check: Write a check for the cost of your membership plan and enclose in an envelope to Smith College Club of Washington DC. Send to:
SCCW PO Box 2305
Washington, DC 20013-2305
SCCW Scholarship Fund
Please remember the Smith College Club of Washington Scholarship Fund when you make your charitable contributions! The SCCW Scholarship Fund affords area students the opportunity to attend Smith. All contributions are welcome and will make a difference.