Download the full trip brochure
- See North America’s tidewater glacial jewels, including the South Sawyer and Dawes glaciers.
- Visit picturesque Sitka, once called the “capital of Russian America,” with stops at St. Michael’s Orthodox Cathedral and the Alaska Raptor Center.
- Watch humpback whales near Point Adolphus, harbor seals in the seldom-visited Endicott Arm, and explore the rich marine life of the Inian Islands.
- Learn from expert naturalists who will help you identify local wildlife and topography and accompany travelers on Zodiac excursions throughout the trip.
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Cost: From approximately $3,995 plus airfare
- Single Supplement: To be confirmed
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Gohagan & Company
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.