Download the full trip brochure
- ● Tour some of the most important archaeological ruins of the ancient Maya civilization, including a stop at Iximche, the capital of the Kaqchiquel people.
- ● Experience the rich cultural life of Guatemala’s contemporary cities, with opportunities to see cathedrals, palaces, plazas and monasteries.
- ● Marvel at the natural beauty of Lake Atitlan and take advantage of optional kayaking, sailing and windsurfing.
- ● Enjoy exciting hotels with incredible views, and eat at some of the best restaurants that Guatemala has to offer.
Smith Faculty SpeakerRobert Meritt, professor of Biological Science at Smith College
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 11 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $3,284 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $795 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
- On-tour Air: Roundtrip airfare is included from Houston and Miami; prices for other departures are available
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure
- Optional Extensions: An optional four-day post-tour extension to Copan, Honduras is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.