Download the full trip brochure
- Explore the town of Tigre on the Paraná River, known for its English-style rowing clubs, scenic marinas and Belle Époque mansions
- Visit the Colón Opera House, considered to be one of the finest concert venues in the world
- Tour the rose gardens, lakes and parks of the Palermo neighborhood
- Behold the wonder of the Casa Rosada, Argentina’s pink presidential mansion
Smith Faculty SpeakerMaria Helena Rueda, associate professor of Spanish and Portuguese
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $4,350 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $910 per person
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Royal Adventures
- Optional Extensions: A post-tour extension to Iguazú Falls is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.