Join us on this one-of-a-kind, seven-night cruise through the Inside Passage from Juneau to Vancouver during the long days of summer. The exclusively chartered, five-star ship Le Soléal navigates isolated inlets and coves that are inaccessible to larger vessels, bringing you up close to the most spectacular scenery of southeastern Alaska and Canada. From the comfort of your own spacious, ocean-view suite or stateroom, marvel at the Arctic-blue glaciers, towering mountains, untouched coastlines and abundant wildlife—whales, harbor seals, porpoises, sea lions, sea otters and eagles—all in their natural habitat. Experience the unspoiled Inian Islands, dramatic Tracy Arm Fjord and seldom-visited Misty Fjords National Monument (weather permitting). Step back into the gold rush era and discover the living heritage of the indigenous Tlingit people in the historic town of Ketchikan. Extend your travels with a Denali National Park, Fairbanks and Anchorage pre-cruise option and the Vancouver and Victoria post-cruise option.
Download the full trip brochure
- See North America’s tidewater glacial jewels, including the South Sawyer and Dawes glaciers.
- Visit picturesque Sitka, once called the “capital of Russian America,” with stops at St. Michael’s Orthodox Cathedral and the Alaska Raptor Center.
- Watch humpback whales near Point Adolphus, harbor seals in the seldom-visited Endicott Arm, and explore the rich marine life of the Inian Islands.
- Learn from expert naturalists who will help you identify local wildlife and topography and accompany travelers on Zodiac excursions throughout the trip.
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Cost: From $3,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: To be confirmed
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Gohagan & Company
- Co-Sponsors: Various institutions.
- Optional Extensions: A pre-tour extension to Anchorage, and a post-tour extension to Vancouver and Victoria are available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.