Download the full trip brochure
- Dine on Icelandic specialties, including a traditional lobster feast, delicious seafood, highland lamb and unusual varieties of game
- Take a snowmobile safari to the top of a glacier, ride an Icelandic pony or search out puffins and whales
- Bathe in the Blue Lagoon, an azure pool of mineral-rich warm water amid a lava field
- Tour Bessastadir, the official estate of Iceland’s president
Smith Faculty SpeakerMark Brandriss, senior lecturer of geosciences
- Duration: 5 days
- Activity Level: Easy
- Cost: $1,980 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $290 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Discover Europe Ltd.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Boston or New York
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.