Join fellow Smith travelers for a long weekend escape to exotic Iceland. From steamy hot springs to top-notch spas, magnificent malls to art museums, this unique land is the perfect place to relax, recharge and explore. This is the best time to see the Aurora Borealis—the Northern Lights. In addition to exploring the city sights in Reykjavik, you will also experience the essence of Iceland as you gaze upon geysers, pass by the Eyjafjallajokull Volcano and peer into the icy depths of the Keri volcanic crater.
Download the full trip brochure
- Dine on Icelandic specialties, including a traditional lobster feast, delicious seafood, highland lamb and unusual varieties of game
- On your free day, choose between taking a snowmobile safari to the top of a glacier, riding an Icelandic pony or seeking out puffins and whales
- Tour Bessastadir, the official estate of Iceland’s president
- Before flying home bathe in the Blue Lagoon, an azure pool of mineral-rich warm water amid a lava field
Smith Faculty SpeakerCraig Davis, Ph.D., professor of English Language and Literature
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 6 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $2,360 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $390 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Discover Europe Ltd.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Boston or New York
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.