Download the full trip brochure
- Have a chance to see the beautiful Northern Lights under the direction of your local expert guide, weather permitting
- Walk along the famous black volcanic beach in Vík, filled with striking rock formations situated near the gorgeous fairy-tale backdrop of the Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Dine on Icelandic specialties, including a traditional lobster feast, delicious seafood, highland lamb and unusual varieties of game
- Select optional excursions on your free day to include a snowmobile safari to the top of a glacier, an Icelandic pony ride, puffin and whale watching, or stroll through downtown Reykjavík for museum visits and shopping
- Before flying home soak in the renowned Blue Lagoon, an azure pool of mineral-rich warm water amid a lava field
Smith Faculty SpeakerJames D. Lowenthal, Professor of Astronomy
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 5 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $2,980 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $890 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Discover Europe, Ltd.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Boston or New York
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.