Join fellow Smith Travel passengers for a long weekend escape to exotic Iceland. From steamy hot springs to top-notch spas, magnificent malls to art museums, this unique land is the perfect place to relax, recharge and explore.
Download the full trip brochure
- Explore the impressive Great Geysir, glaciers, magnificent waterfalls and icecaps of Reykjavik
- Dine on Icelandic specialties, including delicious seafood, ocean-fresh from the morning’s catch; highland lamb; and unusual varieties of game
- Bathe in the renowned Blue Lagoon, an azure pool of mineral-rich warm water amid a lava field
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 5 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $1,910, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $290 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Discover Europe, LTD.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Boston or New York; prices for other departures are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.