Unearth the grandeur of the ancient world on this 14-day journey combining prominent archaeological sites with the beauty and lore of the Aegean and its isles. The ancient world comes alive in Athens, Nafplio, Crete and Santorini as your small group celebrates the glory that was Greece—and still is today. Visit Athens’ Acropolis and the Parthenon, and explore this monumental city independently. Discover the spectacular ruins in Delphi, followed by a trip to the Peloponnesian Peninsula and the Venetian/Byzantine gem of Nafplio, stopping to see the evocative ruins of the once mighty Ancient Corinth. Fly to Heraklion, the fascinating capital of Crete, and visit its acclaimed Archaeological Museum and the legendary Minoan palace of Knossos. Embark on a private sailboat cruise to Spinalonga and take a ferry to picturesque Santorini, with its iconic whitewashed homes overlooking the ocean. Return to Athens for a visit to the impressive Benaki Museum and a celebration of your Grecian sojourn with a farewell dinner.
Download the full trip brochure
- Visit the archaeological sites of Corinth, Mycenae and Epidaurus
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at an olive oil factory
- Take a half-day excursion to Hydra to wander its car-free streets
- Sip on Santorini wine during a special winery tour and tasting
- Savor a sunset dinner in the small island village of Oia
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 14 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $5,692 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,195 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip airfare is included from New York; prices for other departures are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.