Download the full trip brochure
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of Kona
- Marvel at sunset views of the pink-and-gold eruptions of the Halema’uma’u Crater
- Meet with the director of the College of Hawaiian Language for a private introduction to the Hawaiian tongue
Smith Faculty SpeakerSuzan Edwards, L. Clarke Seelye Professor of Astronomy
- Duration: 6 days
- Activity Level: Mild to moderate
- Cost: From $2,390 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $890 per person
- Deposit: $700 per person, payable to China Advocates
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.