Download the full trip brochure
- Optional ride on one of Asia’s last colonial trains into the Burmese highlands
- Reception at the American Embassy in Yangon with Ma Thanegi, former adviser to Aung San Suu Kyi
- A meeting with a Burmese antiques expert and a visit to a silk weaving village
Smith Faculty SpeakerJamie Hubbard, Yehan Numata Professor of Buddhist Studies, Director of the Concentration in Buddhist Studies, and Chair of the Religion Department at Smith College
- Duration: 11 days
- Activity Level: Active (high elevations)
- Cost: $6,380 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,785 per person
- Deposit: $750 per person, payable to Authentic Asia
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.