Enjoy a sampling of world-class Fairmont resorts combined with breathtaking scenery. Accompanied by two Orbridge expedition leaders, find adventure in the vast lands and magnificent ranges of Banff, Yoho and Jasper National parks, the crystal waters of Lake Louise and Maligne Lake, and amid the glacial masses of Icefields Parkway. Ride on top of the largest expanse of glaciers in the Rockies in a private Ice Explorer bus, cruise to world-famous Spirit Island and get a bird’s-eye view of six mountain ranges. Return to the region’s premier resort lodgings for a guided nature walk nearby, or simply relax and enjoy the comforts these exceptional resorts offer.
Download the full trip brochure
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Banff, overnighting at the stunning Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Walk the Columbia Icefield and take pictures of the glacier up close
- Witness Canada's breathtaking wilderness on a scenic gondola ride up Sulphur Mountain
Smith Faculty SpeakerHoward Gold, professor of government
- Duration: 7 days
- Activity Level: Moderate, with a fair amount of walking on varying terrain
- Cost: From $3,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $1,700 per person
- Deposit: $850 per person, payable to Orbridge
- Optional Extensions: An optional 7-10-day extension to Vancouver is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.