Download the full trip brochure
- Spend seven nights in the striking Château de Camon and feel free to explore your beautiful surroundings. On four of these nights, dinner is served in the dining room of the chateau.
- Explore the vast chamber of the Grotte de Niaux, where you can see early humankind’s handiwork: some of the most famous prehistoric art in the world. See some incredibly well preserved portrayals of horses, ibex, stags and bison, still as fresh as the day they were painted.
- Visit the charming town of Camprodon with its fortified bridge and romantic town square, just over the border into Spain, high in the Pyrenees mountains.
- Explore Collioure, home of Picasso, Matisse, Derain, Dufy, Chagall, Marquet, and many other painters, writers, poets and singers, and on your way back to the Château, tour one of the ancient Cathar strongholds that once dotted the region
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 7 Days
- Activity Level: Moderately active.
- Cost: $3,860 per person, based on double-occupancy
- Single Supplement: $880 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Discover Europe, Ltd.
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.