Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy a medieval interlude with a visit to the Black Forest, home of famous fables and delicious chocolate cake
- Admire the magnificent view of the Bavarian Alps, home of the Neuschwanstein Castle—the inspiration for Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty castle.
- Spend time enjoying the many sights offered in bustling Munich: the Glockenspiel carillon, Nymphenburg Palace, and royal Maximilianstrasse
- Gain a new understanding of the geography of Germany’s atrocities with a somber trip to the Dachau Concentration Camp as well as a visit to the memorial site and courthouse of Nuremberg
- Travel to Dresden for the opportunity to view it’s beautiful display of extraordinary crown jewels and home of the world’s largest diamond
- Visit nearby Potsdam and elaborate Sanssouci, the former summer palace of Frederick the Great
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 15 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $5,192 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,195 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Boston, New York, or Philadelphia; prices for other departures are available
- Optional Extensions: An optional three-day post-tour extension in Berlin is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.