Download the full trip brochure
- Visit the colonial district of La Candelaria, with a stop at the Gold Museum
- Tour a coffee plantation and learn about Colombia’s role as a top coffee producer
- Experience the breathtaking natural beauty viewed from the Colombian Andes
- Take a walking tour of Medellin, enjoying the art, nature and culture of Botero Square
- Ride the Medellin Metrocable, the city’s iconic gondola that traverses a 1.2-mile route
SpeakersPeter DeShazo, visiting professor of government and of Latin American studies at Dartmouth College
- Duration: 11 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $4,048 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $995 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from various gateways; see brochure for pricing
- Co-Sponsors: Dartmouth College
- Optional Extensions: An optional two-day post-tour extension to Cartagena is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.