Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy first-class ship accommodations and an extensive meal plan plus wine with lunch and dinner
- Experience legendary stretches of the Rhine, Main and Danube rivers, including the Wachau Valley and Loreley Rock
- Explore eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Historic Center of Vienna, Wachau Cultural Landscape, Town of Bamberg, Cologne Cathedral, Old Town of Regensburg, Upper Middle Rhine Valley, Würzburg Residence, and Budapest (the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter, and Andrássy Avenue)
- Enhance your cultural experience with a special dance performance of the Viennese waltz, then take to the floor to learn the steps of this classic, graceful dance
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 16 days
- Activity Level: Easy
- Cost: From $4,495 per person, based on double occupancy, if booked by October 29, 2016
- Single Supplement: Waived for solo travelers
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to AHI Travel
- Co-Sponsors: Various institutions
- Optional Extensions: A two-night post-tour program extension to Amsterdam is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.