Download the full trip brochure
- Visit four UNESCO World Heritage sites including The 17th-century Canal Ring Area of Amsterdam inside the Singelgracht; Cologne Cathedral; Upper Middle Rhine Valley; Strasbourg–Grand Ile
- Cruise the canals of Amsterdam and bike through historical villages
- Walk, hike, or take a leisurely tour of Heidelberg
- See the sights of Strasbourg or take a culinary tour
- Learn about the fairy tales of the Black Forest or enjoy a wine tasting in Riquewihr
- Take the opportunity to add on a traditional German dinner inside a medieval castle above the Rhine River
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $3,045 based on double occupancy; Save up to $500 per couple if booked by March 28, 2017
- Single Supplement: Waived for solo travelers!
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to AHI Travel
- Co-Sponsors: Various institutions
- Optional Extensions: A two-night pre-program extension to Amsterdam and a two-night post-program extension to Interlaken are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.