Download the full trip brochure
- Sip a welcome mojito and enjoy lunch outside at the iconic Hotel Nacional
- Watch a private dance rehearsal of the Danza Contemporanea
- Meet artists and curators in their homes and studios, including a private lunch at the home of artist Jose Fuster
- Admire Cuba’s most famous landscape on a full-day excursion to Valle de Vinales, with stops at farms along the way
Smith Faculty SpeakerLester Tomé, Assistant Professor of Dance History and Latin American Culture
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: $4,640 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $870 per person
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to Distant Horizons
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.