Download the full trip brochure
- Learn about Alaska’s culture and living history during a Native dance performance at a Tlingit Clan House and from a Native Huna Tlingit Cultural Heritage Guide at Glacier Bay National Park.
- Visit a salmon hatchery, the Alaska Raptor Center, and Sitka National Historical Park, and take a guided tour of the Norwegian fishing community of Petersburg.
- Joined by a Park Ranger, enter the pristine waters of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve to see the sanctuary’s deep fjords, tidewater glaciers, and snow-capped mountain ranges.
- Experience Tracy Arm, a narrow fjord that winds through towering mountains and massive glaciers.
- Witness the “calving” of glaciers as gigantic chunks of ice break and crash into the water, and watch out for harbor seals that often dot the floating platforms and mountain goats on nearby perches!
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 6 days
- Activity Level: Easy
- Cost: From $3,495, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $2,000 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $850 per person, payable to Orbridge, LLC
- Optional Extensions: A six-day pre-tour extension in Denali National Park is also available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.