Download the full trip brochure
- See the spray of whales only yards away and venture into secluded inlets as you get up close to nature from the decks of the Admiralty Dream
- Learn the history of Sitka National Historical Park, the area that served as the battle site between Russian traders and the indigenous Tlingit
- Cruise through the Peril Strait to Hanus Bay for an afternoon of kayak, skiff or hiking excursions
- Experience a rare tour of the Hidden Falls Hatchery to learn about the vital role fishing has held in Alaska for centurie
- Witness the “calving” of towering glaciers through the windy, narrow Tracy Arm fjord as chunks of ice break and crash into the water
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $3,295 based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,700 per person
- Deposit: $850 per person, payable to Orbridge LLC
- Optional Extensions: A six-day post-tour extension to Denali National Park is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.