Join the Six-Star Crystal Symphony when it sails from Incheon, South Korea, across the Yellow Sea to Xingang, the port for Beijing and gateway to the Forbidden City and the Great Wall. Continue to Fukuoka on Japan’s third-largest island before crossing the Inland Sea to Hiroshima. Next, Crystal Cruises makes its maiden port call in Takamatsu, a historic town filled with the charm of Edo-era Japan. Visit Osaka, where you have the opportunity to discover graceful ancient cities of Kyoto and Nara, and Shimizu, where Mount Fuji stands in the distance, before cruising to exciting Tokyo. Enjoy gala entertainment nightly, a world-class spa and more.
Download the full trip brochure
- See the dramatic architecture in the fast-growing city of Incheon, and visit the Landing Memorial commemorating the Korean War battle
- Explore China’s royal heritage with a visit to the Forbidden City and Summer Palace
- Enjoy the many amenities of the ship
- Experience the blend of traditional Japan with eco-friendly futuristic concepts in Fukuoka
- Sail to Hiroshima to visit the Peace Memorial Park
- Take advantage of 2-for-1 pricing and special air add-ons from select gateway cities
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 17 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $4,090 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: Single prices available upon request
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to AHI Travel
- Co-Sponsors: Various institutions
- Optional Extensions: A two-night pre-program extension to Seoul, South Korea is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.