Download the full trip brochure
- Explore the rescued ruins of Abu Simbel, a massive complex of temples guarded by four colossal statues of Ramses II
- Visit the Aswan High Dam, a miracle of engineering that took more than 18 years to construct
- Embark on small "feluccas", replicas of ancient Nile sailboats, for an afternoon adventure
- Stroll through Cairo’s popular Khan el-Khalili bazaar, the largest in the Middle East
- Spend your evenings enjoying exceptional dining and entertainment, such as a traditional belly dance performance.
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 15 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active; This trip involves considerable walking on varying uneven terrains and at sites of ancient ruins. Travelers should be in good physical condition to enjoy the tour to its fullest.
- Cost: From $4,497 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $995 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Boston, New York, or Washington, D.C.; prices for other departures are available
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
- Optional Extensions: A five-day post-program extension to Jordan: Petra & Amman is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.