From Dublin to Galway, be transformed by the best of Irish hospitality and the magical green landscape on this comprehensive yet well-paced tour. Begin in Dublin with visits to Trinity College and St. Patrick’s Cathedral before exploring Galway and sailing to Inismore, the largest of the fabled Aran Islands. Along the coastline take in the country’s magnificent scenery, including the majestic Cliffs of Moher. Tour Blarney and the 12th-century iconic Rock of Cashel, devote a day to exploring the well-preserved city of Kilkenny and it’s 12th-century castle, and conclude with a visit to the National Stud Farm, the center of Ireland’s horse-racing industry.
Download the full trip brochure
- Visit the legendary region of Connemara and the turreted castle at Kylemore Abbey
- Enjoy dinner in Killarney at a family-run bed-and-breakfast
- Travel by boat to Muckross House, a 19th-century manor housing the Kerry Folklife Centre
- Stay overnight in a former castle
Smith Faculty SpeakerJefferson Hunter, Helen and Laura Shedd Professor of English and Film Studies, Emeritus, at Smith College
- Duration: 13 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $4,492 per person, based on double occupancy, including air from New York or Boston
- Single Supplement: $795 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.