Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy a daylong excursion to the Great Barrier Reef, one of nature’s greatest wonders
- View the sunset at Ayers Rock and learn about aboriginal traditions on the World Heritage site of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Cruise around Sydney Harbor after visits to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Darling Harbour and Bondi Beach
- Experience the geothermal features of Rotorua in New Zealand and learn about the way of life for the Maori people
- Marvel at the spectacular mountainous fjords of Milford Sound during a scenic cruise
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 23 Days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $9,257 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $2,195 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Los Angeles; prices for other departure are available
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure
- Optional Extensions: A three-day post-tour extension to Auckland is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.