Download the full trip brochure
- Tour the incredible Snaefellsnes Peninsula, with its gorgeous rock formations and waterfalls.
- Walk through Lake Myvatn’s mud flats, lava fields and volcanic craters.
- Explore Glacial River Canyon National Park and Thingvellir National Park for some
- Experience sophisticated Reykyavik, a cosmopolitan city with many impressive sights.
- Lodging in well-located, atmospheric small hotels
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 11 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $6,397 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,395 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited
- On-tour Air: Roundtrip airfare is included from Boston, New York or Washington, D.C.; prices for other departures are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.