This is your opportunity to savor two superlative experiences: discovering magnificent Sarajevo and the landscapes of other parts of Bosnia-Herzegovina; and exploring the sublime coast of Croatia and Montenegro aboard an elegant and spacious small cruise ship.
Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy a full day exploring beautiful Dubrovnik, one of the finest medieval cities in Europe, where the streets are lined with splendid examples of Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, and baroque architecture
- Explore the Pasuca Mosque in Sarajevo, considered a masterpiece of Ottoman architecture
- Sail the deep, fjord-like like Bay of Kotor
Smith Faculty SpeakerBosiljka Glumac, Professor of Geosciences
- Duration: 12 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $5,680 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $3,100 per person
- Deposit: $1,500 per person, payable to Travel Dynamics International
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.