Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy seven nights at a luxurious, family owned property overlooking the ancient Provençal hill village of Bonnieux.
- Learn tricks, techniques and culinary philosophies during private lessons in the kitchen of Michelin-rated chef Édouard Loubet
- Join locals to peruse markets in Aix-en-Provence and Lourmarin, and taste wines of the Côte du Rhône.
Smith Faculty SpeakerMartine Gantrel-Ford, professor of French
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: $4,595 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,800 per person
- Deposit: $850, payable to Orbridge
- Optional Extensions: Optional 4-day extension to Paris is available, including a privately escorted train ride on the high-speed TGV from Avignon
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.