During this unforgettable journey, explore the coveted region of Costa Brava, rich in architectural, cultural and edible treasures. In a country overflowing with unique history, art and scenery, visit ancient ruins, stroll down exquisite Mediterranean beaches, discover picturesque coves, and peruse delightful towns and villages. Embrace the captivating country that was inspiration for artists like Joan Miró, Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí.
Download the full trip brochure
- Sample artisanal treats and explore the Jewish Quarter of the charming town of Girona
- Meet the owner of Masia Serra winery and savor wines paired with Catalan delicacies
- Visit Dalí’s final residence, the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres
- Tour a fishery museum, observe a live fish auction, and then stroll a market to gather fresh ingredients to use later in a cooking class
- Discover La Vinyeta winery, enjoying a wine and olive oil tasting before lunch in the wine cellar
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active; Guests should be able to enjoy two hours or more of walking, be sure-footed on cobbled surfaces and walk up and down stairs without assistance.
- Cost: From $3,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,600 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $850 per person, payable to Orbridge LLC
- Co-Sponsors: Dartmouth Alumni Travel
- Optional Extensions: A three-night post-program extension to Barcelona is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.