Download the full trip brochure
- Sample artisanal treats and explore the Jewish Quarter of the charming town of Girona
- Meet the owner of Masia Serra winery and savor wines paired with Catalan delicacies
- Visit Dalí’s final residence, the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres
- Tour a fishery museum, observe a live fish auction, and then stroll a market to gather fresh ingredients to use later in a cooking class
- Discover La Vinyeta winery, enjoying a wine and olive oil tasting before lunch in the wine cellar
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active; Guests should be able to enjoy two hours or more of walking, be sure-footed on cobbled surfaces and walk up and down stairs without assistance.
- Cost: From $3,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,600 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $850 per person, payable to Orbridge LLC
- Co-Sponsors: Dartmouth Alumni Travel
- Optional Extensions: A three-night post-program extension to Barcelona is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.