Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy a full-day journey through the picturesque heart of the Scottish Highlands
- Cruise the scenic coastline of the Isle of Skye, stopping to visit Armadale Castle and its spectacular gardens
- Walk through medieval Kirkwall, featuring the Viking-built St. Magnus Cathedral, and hear the melodies of a traditional Scottish bagpiper
- Stroll along Bergen’s old wharf, the Bryggen, a UNESCO World Heritage site that hearkens back to the city’s historical role as one of Europe’s oldest trading ports
Smith Faculty SpeakerCraig Davis, Ph.D., Professor of English Language and Literature
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active. All participants should be in good health, physically fit and capable of walking approximately one to two miles per day, sometimes over uneven terrain, including dirt and cobblestoned paths.
- Cost: From $4,495 per person, based on double occupancy* (*An early booking discount is available for reservations made by February 29, 2016.)
- Single Supplement: From $5,800 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
- Co-Sponsors: Dartmouth, Skidmore, Virginia Tech and Williams colleges, and the Smithsonian Institution
- Optional Extensions: A pre-program extension to Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a post-program extension to Copenhagen are available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.