Download the full trip brochure
- Explore the spectacular Denali and Kenai Fjords national parks
- Experience the scenic beauty of Talkeetna, a mountain town rich in gold-mining history
- Visit the Alaska SeaLife Center, a marine wildlife and maritime museum
- Get up-close views of the massive Exit Glacier on a guided hike
- Board the historic Alaska Railway for a scenic rail tour to Anchorage
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active. There are more casual and more challenging options available for all guided activities. At a minimum, guests should feel comfortable hiking 1–2 miles roundtrip, with frequent rest breaks. All activities are crafted for beginners; no experience or special gear is required.
- Cost: From $5,825 per person, based on double occupancy; Triple and quad occupancy is available starting at $5,725 per person
- Single Supplement: From $200 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to Alaska Wildland Adventures
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.