Download the full trip brochure
- See the Golestan Palace, the former residence of the 19th-century Qajar Kings of Iran and the city’s famous National Jewelry Treasury
- Tour the National Museum for an in-depth look at Iran’s history
- Visit Kashan, home to a historic bazaar and beautiful Fin Garden
- Explore the ancient city of Yazd, concluding the day with a dance and drumming performance
- Experience Esfahan, which many claim to be the most beautiful city in the Islamic world, filled with exquisite blue-tiled mosques, fountains and bridges
Smith Faculty SpeakerScott Bradbury, professor of classical languages and literatures
- Duration: 12 days
- Activity Level: Moderately Active
- Cost: $6,980 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $895 per person
- Deposit: $750 per person, payable to Authentic Asia Tours and Travel
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.