Download the full trip brochure
- Embark on an orientation tour of Hanoi to include Hoan Keim Lake; Temple of Literature—Vietnam’s first university; Hoa Lo Prison; and the Ancient Quarter also known as the “36 Streets District”
- Enjoy lectures by Brent Durbin, associate professor of Government, who teaches courses in foreign policy and military conflict, among others
- Travel to Da Nang for a three-night stay at a beachside resort and tour the acclaimed Cham Museum
- Visit nearby Hoi An and its Old Town, a UNESCO site and charming pedestrian zone
- Cruise the Perfume River to peaceful Thien Mu Pagoda, an important Buddhist monastery
- Visit farming and fishing settlements that populate the maze of tributaries and inlets along the Mekong Delta
Smith SpeakerBrent Durbin, associate professor of Government
- Duration: 17 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active.
- Cost: From $4,287 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,495 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip airfare is included from Los Angeles, New York, or San Francisco; prices for other departures are available
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure
- Optional Extensions: An optional three-day post-tour extension to Cambodia is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.