Download the full trip brochure
- Tour Ba Dinh Square, the Presidential Palace, the granite mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh and the thousand-year-old One Pillar Pagoda
- Enjoy a full day excursion to Ha Long Bay including a boat ride and seafood lunch
- Appreciate the antiquities of Dan Nang with a tour of Cham Museum, housing artifacts dating from the 7th to 15th centuries, followed by a visit to Hoi An, a colorful village where many ancient traditions still hold sway
- Spend the day in the ancient imperial capital of Hue and visit the Imperial Citadel and the Central Market
- Journey by boat to the floating market at Cai Rang and the Mekong’s lower reaches to spend a leisure afternoon exploring Can Tho and the Mekong Delta
- Experience river life on the upper reaches of the storied Mekong in Saigon, and attend a traditional water puppet performance
Smith Faculty SpeakerCharles P. Staelin, professor of Economics
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 16 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $4,057 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,595 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Los Angeles or San Francisco; prices for other departures are available
- Optional Extensions: An optional three day post-tour extension to Cambodia: Angkor Wat is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.