Download the full trip brochure
- Get valuable lessons and tips on Antarctic photography from a National Geographic photographer and photo instructor
- Access specialized equipment, including a crow’s nest camera, video microscope and underwater microphone (hydrophone)
- Explore seldom-seen depths of the Antarctic Ocean via a remotely operated vehicle
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 13 days
- Activity Level: To be determined
- Cost: From $12,970 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $4,460 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to Lindblad Maritime Enterprises Ltd.
- Optional Extensions: Post-trip extensions to Buenos Aires (two days), Easter Island (four days) and Iguazú Falls (three days) are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.