Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy the highlights of Cape Town, including centuries-old Cape Dutch houses, beautiful gardens and a busy waterfront with inviting cafés and boutiques.
- Explore the Cape Peninsula, part of the Cape Floral Region, which is considered to have the most diverse range of plant life in the world.
- Feel the mist of mighty Victoria Falls, which is twice the height of Niagara Falls and casts a veil of spray that can sometimes be seen up to 50 miles away.
- Experience unsurpassed service, luxurious furnishings, panoramic views and fine dining on a three-day tour aboard the Rovos Rail.
Smith Faculty SpeakerJohn B. Brady, Mary Elizabeth Moses Professor of Geosciences
- Duration: 16 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active.
- Cost: From $6,999 per person, based on double occupancy; *Reserve by August 29, 2017 to receive an early booking discount of $250 per person.
- Single Supplement: From $2,500 per person
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to AHI Travel
- Co-Sponsors: Douglass College Alumnae Association
- Optional Extensions: An optional two-day pre-tour extension to Cape Town is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.