Download the full trip brochure
- Explore the port town of Gibara, stopping at the Colonial Art Museum, Natural History Museum and Decorative Art Museum.
- Visit the Morro Castle and its pirate exhibition.
- Stop at the Museu de Art Colonial, built in 1516 and said to be the oldest house in Cuba.
- Visit the Caney Rum Factory, built in 1868 by the Bacardi family and nationalized in 1959.
- Enjoy inventive lunches and dinners celebrating both traditional and regional specialties from acclaimed chefs.
Smith Faculty SpeakerAndrew Zimbalist, Robert A. Woods Professor of Economics
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 10 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $5,630 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $980 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to Distant Horizons
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.