Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy superior accommodations and meals
- Stop at the important Incan site of Koricancha, dedicated to the sun god
- Take an awe-inspiring guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Learn about the equator at the Intiñan Museum in Quito
- Discover more details about Darwin’s extensive research on the islands that contributed to his theory of evolution
Smith Faculty SpeakerJohn Brady, Mary Elizabeth Moses Professor of Geosciences
- Duration: 15 days
- Activity Level: Moderate, with a fair amount of walking on varying terrains
- Cost: From $7,593 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $2,395 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Miami; prices for other departures are available
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure
- Optional Extensions: An optional four-day pre-tour extension to the Amazon Rainforest is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.