Download the full trip brochure
- Travel to Cuzco and stop at the important Incan site of Koricancha
- Visit the ruins of Sacsayhuaman, an Inca masterpiece, and enjoy lunch in the home of a gracious Cuzco family
- Fly to Quito and take a city tour that includes the Intinan Museum, and the Middle of the World Monument
- Embark on several excursions via the Santa Fe, your privately chartered yacht and explore North Seymour and South Plaza Islands
Smith Faculty SpeakerRobert B. Merritt, professor of Biological Sciences
- Duration: 15 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $7,893 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $2,495 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Roundtrip airfare is included from Miami; prices for other departures are available
- Optional Extensions: A four-night pre-program extension to the Amazon Rainforest is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.