Download the full trip brochure
- Spend a night at the luxurious Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
- Savor lunch at a private home in Cuzco
- Sightsee on the gorgeous islands of Santa Cruz, Isabela and Santiago
- Visit a private farm in the Santa Cruz highlands
Smith Faculty SpeakerAnn Zulawski, Sydenham C. Parsons Professor of History and Latin American Studies
- Duration: 15 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: From $8,193 per person, based on double occupancy, including airfare from Miami
- Single Supplement: From $3,195 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
- Optional Extensions: A five-day, pre-tour option to the Amazon, including a canopy walkway tour, is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.